blinkie

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Elon Homecoming and Suprise Shower!

The weekend of Oct. 24 was Homecoming at ELON! Can you believe it has been 5 years?? Many of my college friends were able to make the trek to Elon and I am so glad! It was a rainy game day but it didn't dampen the mood!


At the game... E-L-O-N, Elon Elon Elon!

As the weekend wrapped up Rory, Jill, Vycki, and I made plans to meet up at Mimi's cafe for what I thought was just breakfast. Little did I know, my girls had been scheming for weeks, planning a surprise shower for me! Since I thought I was just meeting some of my closest friends for breakfast I pulled my hair back and threw on some clothes. When I got there... boy was I surprised! There sat Robin, Jen, Jill, Katie (plus Anthony and Christopher), Rory (plus Dagny), Jill, Vycki, Megan, and Tanya at an adorable table set with baby friendly mimosa's and my sweet baby boys' name. We enjoyed a delicious meal and tore into some gifts for the new arrival! It was a perfect ending to a fabulous weekend! I am truly blessed to have such amazing friends. I love you girls!


No comments:

Post a Comment