blinkie

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

LOTS OF CATCHING UP TO DO!!!

Vycki, Rory, Myself, and Jill at baby shower tea!
Lots of fun gifts for baby girl! We can't wait to meet her in Sept.!




Okay sooooo... Now that the internet is up a going and I have finally found the inspiration to update!! Here goes...






Let's see since Hilton Head I have sucessfully completed the school year, but not without a few confirmed cases of the swine flu.






The weekend after school was out Jill and myself headed North to Baltimore to visit Vycki for a couple of days before surprising Rory at her shower for her little bundle of joy! Here are some pics of the event!


Jill, myself, and Vycki at the top of Federal Hill overlooking the inner harbor in Baltimore, MD!


Vycki, Rory, myself, and Jill at the baby shower tea!


Lots of fun gifts for baby girl! We can't wait to meet her in September!

No comments:

Post a Comment